Happy Sunday Friends! I know a lot of you are watching a big game about now. The Super Bowl is always a fun time. Thanks for taking some time out to visit the Monday Funday Party!
This week on Uncommon Designs, Trish and I shared some of our favorite ideas for hosting a Super Bowl party. You still can whip up some of these recipes for halftime!
If you are already getting ready for Valentine’s Day, Trish shared an absolutely adorable classroom Valentine idea with a free printable as well!
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Kimberly from A Night Owl…
Hi friends! So thankful you’ve stopped by the Monday Funday Party! I LOVED going through the links last week and seeing what amazing projects you guys have been up to. I’ve been so inspired by ALL of the projects, and I don’t know about you, but I’m loving all the LOVEly Valentine’s projects!
Our features from last week’s party are 12 Classroom Valentines!
Minecraft Valentine by C.R.A.F.T. | Fortune Cookie Valentine by DIY Inspired | You’re Awesomesauce Valentine by View from the Fridge | Tic Tac Valentine by Wine & Glue | You’re a Gem Valentine by Life Prekarious | Bee My Valentine by Written Reality | Mentos To Be Valentine by Shaken Together Life | Clothespin Alligator Valentine by I Dig Pinterest | You Brigthen My Day Valentine by Making of a Mom | Word Search Valentine by About a Mom | Ahoy, Matey Valentine by C.R.A.F.T. | Frozen Valentines by Reasons to Skip the Housework
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- 10 Ways to Stay Healthy and Happy for Moms on the Go! - August 7, 2018
- Easy Roasted Vidalia Onions - July 10, 2018
- Sugar Free Raspberry Sweet Tea - July 9, 2018