Happy Sunday! We hope each of you is enjoying a beautiful end of summer long weekend. We officially have welcomed football season in our home. My son’s Pop Warner team kicked off their season with a win on a very warm afternoon. Our Clemson Tigers kicked of their season as well! Bring on FALL!!
This week on Uncommon Designs, we wrapped up our fabulous One Crafty Summer series with a perfect craft for capturing some summer memories…
Adorable DIY Map Magnets.
And to usher in fall, how about this early Halloween Decor…
Our Halloween Goddess Sculpture would make a fabulous party decor idea!
NOW LET’S PARTY!!!
Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party!
If you are joining us again, we are so happy to have you back! If this is your first visit, well then get ready to party! Link up your projects, crafts, recipes and more one time and have it displayed across eight, count them, EIGHT blogs!
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl at That’s What Che Said…
Wow! There were some AMAZING projects linked up to last week’s party! If you haven’t had a chance to check them out, I recommend you grab a beverage and open your Pinterest account and get inspired! I went pin crazy! You all are so talented! Since the arrival of Spangenbaby, we have been working on some home projects and so I found 11 Home DIY Projects this week for both inside and outside your home!
1. Geometric Planked Headboard
2. Industrial Pipe Stool
3. Antique Egg Crate Pendant Lamp
4. Crochet Planter Covers
5. DIY Magazine Rack
6. Chalkboard Map
7. TV Tray Makeover
8. DIY Deck Stair Gate
9. Painted Patio Makeover
10. West Elm Inspired Painted Rug
11. Reupholstered Entry Way Bench
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="www.uncommondesignsonline.com" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="www.uncommondesignsonline.com" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019