Happy Sunday everyone! We hope that each of you are enjoying a wonderful weekend and staying warm and cozy. We are excited to have you stop by Uncommon Designs for the weekly, 8 blog, Monday Funday link party. Where we feature YOU and your ideas, creations, and creativity!
This week, Trish and I shared some pretty fun ideas on the blog, including this one…
This simple and stunning Modern Geometric Painted Wooden Bangle was really fun to create.
I also shared a great way to reuse old tshirts that you just can not bear to get rid of.
These DIY Throw Pillows from Old T-shirts would make any kid or teen smile!
NOW FOR THE PARTY!!
The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Amy of A Cup Full of Sass.
Hello friends! I am so glad you are joining us for the #mondayfundayparty! We have snow in Missouri this week, so I picked 10 Scrumptious Soup Recipes to share with you from last week’s party. Perfect recipes for the cold snowy days.
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019