Welcome to our weekly Monday Funday Link Party! Trish and I are always happy to have y’all stop by. We love seeing all the new, and creative projects that are linked up each week.
Our week has been great and really nice, as the fall weather slowly creeps in here in the South. This week I even made my first fall project. These DIY Botanical Mod Podge Pumpkins…
I even baked a few quick and simple Cake Mix Pumpkin Muffins…
So, now that I am getting started on all things fall, let’s get this party started too and see what you have been up to…
In case you are new to the Monday Funday Link Party, it is a 6 blog link party. You can share your creativity once, and have it seen on all 6 fabulous blogs…how cool is that!?!
Our weekly blogs are…
and I’m Robin from All Things Heart and Home~ the guest co-host and I picked this week’s features!
As summer gives way to fall, so many of us are hanging out in the kitchen and whipping up something sweet . This week I picked out
10 Sweet Recipes For Fall
Thank you to each of you who took the time to link up last week, we truly love going through all of the wonderful projects each week! If you were featured, please grab a featured button to proudly display...
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="C.R.A.F.T." target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="C.R.A.F.T." style="border:none;" /></a><center>
We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Make sure you are following us on Pinterest too!
Ok….so on to the PARTY!
<center><a href=”http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/” target=”_blank””><img alt=”Monday Funday at TWCS”src=”http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png” /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please No Etsy shops or items you are selling, or giveaways.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017