Welcome to Uncommon Designs and our weekly 8 blog Monday Funday Link Party! Trish and I are happy to have you stop by. We hope that you enjoy browsing all the incredible link ups below as well as the features from last week’s party. We love to look through all the links too to check out what y’all have been up to!
We have been continuing our One Crafty Summer series here and would love for you to follow Uncommon Designs by email if you would like to see all of the projects sent straight to you! You can click this link to sign up!
Now for the main event!
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 blog party where you can share your latest creativity… diy projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 of the blogs below, pretty awesome, huh?!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T. in social media land…
Hi y’all! With summer in full swing, I thought it would be fun to feature 10 Outdoor Crafts and Activities for the kiddos to beat the heat outside! Speaking of outdoor crafts, be sure and check out my tic tac toe game board made from a cutting board and 11 more fun outdoor crafts!
10 Outdoor Crafts and Activities from the Monday Funday Link Party…
1. Doors turned fence 2. Mason jar solar light 3. DIY bubble blower 4. Outdoor chandelier 5. Backyard tight rope walk 6. Water blob 7. Flamingo tote 8. Chalk people 9. Extra large outdoor sign 10. Tire planters
A giant “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts. Please, grab a featured button… you earned it!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items, and please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019