Hey Ya’ll! We hope you have had a great Sunday! It is time for the weekly Monday Funday Link Party. We love getting to see what all our fellow bloggers have been up to with fun crafts, diy projects, ideas, and recipes each week.
We are already anticipating spring in the south…a girl can dream right? It has been a heck of a winter! So to put you in the spring mood, Trish shared her amazing Thread Wrapped Easter Eggs.
Adorable right? She has the full instructions on creating your own. Also make sure to check out her simple Spice Tin Vase idea for those spring flowers.
Now For The Party!
Welcome! Our Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, recipes and more! ! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. See everything that is being shared on the blogosphere in ONE spot! Browse for some fabulous new pins to add to your boards and a great way for bloggers to get your awesome projects out there in front of new readers!
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl at That’s What Che Said…
Mother Nature hasn’t gotten the message about Spring coming where I am sitting so I thought these 10 Fabulous Indoor DIY Projects would be perfect for all of us who can’t get to projects outside yet!
1. Board and Batten 2. Subway Tile Wall 3. Knock Off Pottery Barn Chalkboard Labels 4. Copper Pipe Wine Rack
5. Pallet Side Table 6. Farmhouse Bench 7. Copper Laptop Table 8. Rustic Industrial Kid Chairs
9. Planked Bathroom Wall 10. Easy Confetti Accent Wall
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last year! And if you were featured here or on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
Now Let’s Party!!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Simple Lace Tote Bag - May 10, 2017
- Chic Banquet Decorations on a Budget - April 17, 2017
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017