Hey Y’all! Welcome to the weekly Monday Funday Link Party!
Trish and I are thrilled for you to stop by Uncommon Designs. We get so excited to check out all the new DIY projects and recipes from the party each week. This week in my home, I have been cleaning out and trying to get a bit more organized. I even spruced up a bookshelf with these vintage inspired Painted Wooden Corbel Bookends…
They are so ceerful and hopefully some kiddos in my house will be inspired to read a bit more. Best thing about these, you can customize them in any color to match you home decor!
Now Let’s Party!!!
Welcome to the 8 blog Monday Funday Link Party!
Here at our weekly link party, you can share your latest crafts, diy projects, recipes, and ideas. You can link up once, and be seen on all 8 fabulous blogs. It is kinda like a mini pinterest on each blog. A great way to see the latest ideas in the blog world in one place.
Our 8 blogs include…
This week’s party features were chosen by Katie from Creatively Living.
Hey everyone! I loved looking through all of your links from last week’s party!
So many fantastic projects!
This week I’m 31 weeks pregnant and not quite able to get up and down a ladder like I used to!
I guess I’m going to have to just live vicariously through your projects!
Here are my top 10 Fun DIY Projects from last week’s party.
1. DIY Painted IKAT Art by Love Grows Wild
2. Happy Birthday Box Banner by Like the Cheese
3. The Most Frugal Way to Organize a Pantry by Bless’er House
4. DIY Custom Frame for Under $10 by 702 Park Project
5. DIY Crate Stroage Unit by Cherished Bliss
6. It All Started with Paint’s New Office Craft Space with DIY Sawhorse Table
7. Dinosaur Door Stop by Lemon Thistle
8. Valentine’s Day Sharpie Cookie Dish by Delineate Your Dwelling
9. Recycled Wax Paper Box to Washi Tape Dispenser by Homework
10. How to Add Wainscoting Using Pallet Wood by Scrapality
Such a great variety of projects from the party! Be sure to check out all the other 400+ links from last week’s party!
Thank you to each of you who linked up last week! We loved seeing all the projects. If you were featured here or on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button below…
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
NOW FOR THIS WEEK’S MONDAY FUNDAY PARTY!!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!