Hey Friends! Welcome to Uncommon Designs and our Sunday night 8 blog link party…Monday Funday. We are so happy YOU decided to join the fun.
Trish has been on that big, red maical Disney boat this past week, so I have been holding down the fort over here. I have missed my sis-in-law, but I know she and her family had an awesome time!
Our amazing contributors shared some fun Thanksgiving Printables and yummy Holiday Breakfast Bread. And if you want to do a super fast and beautiful project for Thanksgiving, be sure and check out my Painted Pumpkins I share last week…
Whew, it has been a busy week! So let’s get that party started!!
It is time for Monday Funday!
If you are joining us again, we are so happy to have you back! If this is your first visit, well then get ready to party! Link up your projects, crafts, recipes and more one time and have it displayed across eight, count them, EIGHT blogs! Our Monday Funday Crew is:
Hi I’m Katie from Creatively Living,
I loved looking through all of your awesome projects this week!
There were so many good ones linked up last week. It made choosing features tough! But I chose 10 Fall Gifts and Recipes you can make!
Birch Gift Tags by Homework / Gold Pumpkin Votives by Create Craft Love / Blue Mason Jar Hostess Gift by ilistyle / Felted Acorn Garland by Making it in the Mountains / Succulent Tin Can Gift by Simply Designing
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="www.uncommondesignsonline.com" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="www.uncommondesignsonline.com" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you are selling, if you are pinning the features please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019