Where the heck has July gone? Our families have been soaking up summertime, and it is hard to believe that those words…Back to School…have begun to be heard around these parts! So we plan on enjoying every last minute of these glorious free days!
You guys have been busy creating some amazing projects and recipes this summer. We have been hosting a weekly One Crafty Summer series here at Uncommon Designs with some of our blogging friends. Did you catch last week’s great idea…
What an adorable Summer Fabric Wreath by Delineate Your Dwelling!
We also shared some amazing Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies by Pink When and this…
A fun and functional DIY Homework Caddy….just don’t tell the kiddos!
Now let’s get the party started…
Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party!
The Monday Funday party is hosted each week by 8 amazing blogs! You can link up your latest craft and diy projects, even recipes to be seen on all 8 blogs. What a perfect way to discover new blogs and get new followers.
Our Monday Funday team of bloggers is…
You will love visiting each of their blogs….crazy talented!
This week’s features were chosen by Heather from Setting for Four…
Hello everyone!! I’m so glad you stopped by for some inspiration and creativity at the Monday Funday Party! I’m excited to show you my picks from last week’s party! : 10 Fabulous Makeovers and DIY Projects.
DIY Restoration Hardware Inspired Drapery Tiebacks from Paper and Fox ~ Dipped Dyed Painted Stool from I Tried It Too
Thank you to each and everyone one of you who shared your talents with us last week! If you were featured, please grab a featured button to display!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items, and please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Bonnie Mauney (see all)
- Mini Pine Cone Kissing Ball Ornament and a Giveaway - October 22, 2014
- 10 Sensational Fall Decorating Ideas | Monday Funday - October 19, 2014
- How To Make a Wheat Bundle Centerpiece - October 15, 2014