Happy Sunday! We hope y’all have had a wonderful week and fabulous weekend!
All of our kids are counting the days down this week until SUMMER!
They are all officially done with school on Friday! Trish will have both girls in elementary school next year..bye bye preschool. I will have a middle schooler and high schooler…bye bye elementary school…sniff sniff…
We are always happy to have each of you here with us each week. Thank you for your continued support of Monday Funday.
Now on to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
This week’s features are being chosen by Trish and Bonnie from Uncommon Designs…
Now on to this week’s features…
There are always such great DIY Ideas and Recipes linked up to Monday Funday each week. That makes deciding on features incredibly difficult. Here are the features Trish and I picked out this week…
Father’s Day Art by Remodelando la Casa
DIY Removeable Slipcover by Tiny Sidekick
4 Ways to Decorate a Vase for a Garden Party by Daisy Mae Belle
Creating a Monogram in Word by Just a Girl and Her Blog
S’mores Icecream Cupcakes by A Pumpkin and a Princess
Butterfly Banana Muffins by Kiddie Foodies
Sailor’s Knot DIY Bracelet by Flights of Delights
Asparagus with Lemon Dill Sauce by Love Grows Wild
Herringbone Quilts by Persia Lou
Strawberry Spinach Salad by Unoriginal Mom
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019