This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyCrockPotSummer #CrockPotRecipes #CollectiveBias
It is the thick of summer and that means one thing at our house… fresh peaches are in season! We love a simple peach cobbler with our summer dinners, but time has been in short supply these days. Today, I’m going to show off my new secret weapon in the kitchen… my new Crock-Pot® Express 8-Quart Pressure Cooker and how I use it to whip up our favorite recipe for peach cobbler. Dinner with dessert gets on the table fast with my new cooker and I don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Y’all know I love a good cooking short cut and this beauty that I picked up at my local Target is really cutting down my cooking time. Crock-Pot® being a leader in one-pot cooking was the best choice for me on the kitchen appliance aisle. Crock-Pot® products make it easy for us to eat well and serve to the masses, even when we don’t have the time. It is the perfect solution for any occasion.
The Crock-Pot® 8-Quart Express Crock Pressure Cooker can quickly cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking and has enough capacity to serve nutritious, home-cooked meals for large families or parties of ten people or more. Thanks to convenient one-touch settings for various pressure-cooked meals, you can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious, hot meal. This appliance can also steam, brown, sauté, simmer, boil, or you can use the Manual Pressure setting, all of these glorious bells and whistles may cooking in one pot a breeze!
By hovering and clicking on the link above, you can purchase Drive your readers to Target to purchase the Crock-Pot® Express 8-Quart Pressure Cooker.
Here is even more fun news…
You can save $15 on Crock-Pot® Express 8-Quart Pressure Cooker at Target until 7/29/19!
Let’s get to this delicious recipe! You only need a few ingredients: fresh peaches, butter, a box white cake mix and the Crock-Pot® 8-Quart Express Crock Pressure Cooker.
I used round baking dishes and followed the instructions for the cooker to make this recipe.
Pressure Cooker Peach Cobbler
- 6 medium fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Half of a 15.25 box white cake mix
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix and softened butter. I used a fork to make sure the butter was spread evenly throughout the cake mix. It should be crumbly.
- Place the peaches into the baking dish and add the cake mixture over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and lower into the cooker.
- Add water to the bottom of the pressure cooker and lock the lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes on the dessert setting. (see manual for instructions)
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.