Happy New Year!
Trish and I hope that you all had a wonderful day celebrating the new year. 2015 is off and running! We enjoyed our time with our families over the holidays, but missed catching up with you each week at Monday Funday.
So, do you have any plans for the new year? Organizing seems to be an ongoing one for us and a lot of you. We are working on a few organizing projects to share with you in the upcoming weeks. But, if you want to get started now, try this one…
These Fabric Covered Aluminum Can Organizers are quick and you can customize them to match your decor! So start saving up those cans in a variety of sizes.
Maybe you have some baskets already in your house that you want to dress up a bit? Using baskets to organize is a great idea.
These DIY Stripe Painted Baskets add a little modern twist on a traditional basket. I love the lids, they hide whatever it is you need to store in a stylish way.
So let’s get back to the party!!
The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. See everything that is being shared on the blogosphere in ONE spot! Perfect inspiration for readers and a great way for bloggers to get your projects seen!
This is our first party of 2015! We are so thrilled to have you here with us for another year of inspiration and awesome projects! YOU are what makes these parties each week so awesome!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last year! And if you were featured here or on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
Now Let’s Party!!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019