This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HallmarkHolidayMoments #CollectiveBias #ad
Do you have joy when it comes to giving gifts? I try to, but sometimes it is hard for one reason or another. Gift cards, drawing names, getting older and not exchanging gifts… they all seem to chip away at how I enjoy gift giving. Sometimes I miss the process of dreaming up the perfect gift idea for one of my favorite people, going to the store to pick out the perfect one and wrapping it up beautifully. I miss seeing the happiness and surprise as they open the gift. Luckily, I’ve found a way to still do that… holiday cards.
This week, I took care of two people on my gift list. While I was getting groceries at Walmart, I stopped by the Hallmark Greeting Cards section. They had a magnificent display of their Hallmark Paper Wonder Cards and the Hallmark Signature Cards. Be sure to read to the end of the post for some really great deals!
This card is from the Hallmark Signature Cards line and it is for my Aunt Brenda. We don’t exchange gifts any longer, but I really wanted her to know I was thinking of her this Christmas. Lauren and I had a ball picking out this card for her and we decided it was the perfect one.
Aunt Brenda always thinks of everyone and she brings joy to everyone she meets. This card was just like her!
This card from the Hallmark Paper Wonder Cards collection is for my niece. She loves gift cards and while I want to give her exactly what she wants, I also want to pick something special out. This card is fun and whimsical and actually stands on its own and looks like a snow globe. She’ll be able to enjoy it for years to come and long after she’s spent the gift card.
Being able to pick out the perfect card is definitely bringing the joy back to giving for me!
Here are a few great ideas to use to “wrap” up your card to give as a holiday gift:
- Tie a beautiful ribbon around it
- Hand letter the recipients name… get fancy if you want!
- Tie a small ornament to the front as an extra little gift
- Create an initial out of pipe cleaners for the person you will be giving it to. I love using the silver or gold sparkly pipe cleaners. You can even go an extra step and bend it into the shape of their name.
- Tuck a fresh piece of greenery into a ribbon… it will smell heavenly
- Wrap it in gift paper
- Add a store bought bow to the front.
- Do a fun fingerprint craft to get the little ones involved.
- Color a beautiful picture.
- Tie a floral pick to the front (this my go-to)
- Get creative and come up with your own spin!
Who is on your list that deserves a beautiful holiday card? Check out these amazing deals: When you are at the store:
- Look for a coupon in the aisle for buy 2 Hallmark Cards get one free. (Offer available through 12/25/18 or while supplies last)
- While you are in the aisle, you can get a plush Holiday Bear for only $3.97 with the purchase of 3 Hallmark Cards prices $1.97 or higher. (Offer available through 12/25/18 or while supplies last.)
- Earn $1 off a card purchase of $2.97 or more.
- Offer available through 12/25/18 or while supplies last
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019