We are so excited that you joined us for the Thankful Series! If you missed a post be sure to check them out and be ready to get inspired!
Sunday, November 4th Uncommon Designs – Felt Thanksgiving Placemat
Monday, November 5th Cheerios & Lattes – DIY Thanksgiving Tree
Tuesday, November 6th Mom on Timeout – Ten Tips for Organizing the Holidays
Wednesdays, November 7th Crazy for Crust – Coconut French Silk Pie
Thursday, November 8th Sarah’s Cucina Bella – Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon, Onions & Cranberries
Friday, November 9th Live Laugh Rowe – Thankful Printable
So, now that you’ve had a chance to catch up are you ready to meet some fabulous ladies?! The Thankful for Our Community Hop is all about finding your new favorite ladies. I have always loved our community because of how supportive everyone is of one another. The sweet comments that people have left have often brought a smile and sometimes even a tear to my face. I want all of us to have the opportunity to be inspired and meet some new ladies in the process. So let’s get the party started! The rules are simple.
- Please stop by and follow your hosts through your favorite form of social media.
- Leave a sweet comment on the two blogs before you.
- Have fun and feel free to make as many new friends as possible!
Latest posts by Trish & Bonnie @ Uncommon Designs (see all)
- Easy Marinated Pork Medallions with Grilled Veggies - July 18, 2018
- Our Gift that Keeps on Giving - March 26, 2018
- A Simple Bowl Game Menu - December 28, 2017