This post is intended for an audience of adults age 21 and older. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MixUpYourSummer #CollectiveBias #ad Msg 4 21+
I absolutely cannot wait to share this refreshing raspberry mojito recipe with y’all today. It is SO good!
This summer has been super productive, crazy busy and also tons of fun. We have been making over our back deck and I can’t wait to share it with you guys soon. We are still waiting for the roof to be installed, and I can totally envision myself out there 24 hours a day. I can’t wait to entertain and while we wait for the roof install, I didn’t think it would hurt to get a little cocktail making practice under my belt.
I love a delicious mojito and adding fresh raspberries makes it perfection for these hot summer days. My go-to rum of choice is BACARDI Superior. A good rum can be enjoyed in so many cocktails, so this is an excellent choice to keep on hand when entertaining summer guests.
BACARDI rum is the world’s favorite and most awarded rum and it is ready to mix with so many great flavors. It’s flavor profile is light with a hint of vanilla and apricot that come from the Cuban/ Latin roots and culture.
Right now,Bacardi Superior Rum was Made to Mix and did you know they’re partnering with Live Nation again this summer for a chance to win concert tickets, festival passes, etc? Be sure to enter the BACARDI Superior.
Shall we begin our mixing lesson?
Raspberry Mojito Recipe
Ingredients for one glass
- 6-8 clipped mint leaves
- 6-8 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1.5 fl oz Bacardi white rum
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ cup soda water
- (more raspberries and mint leaves for garnishing)
- I used a medium sized tumbler to add mint leaves, raspberries, lime juice, rum and simple syrup. With a muddler or a wooden spoon, muddle to extract juices from mint leaves and raspberries.
- Add ice to the glass and top with soda water. Garnish with more fresh raspberries, mint leaves or lime slices.
- All done!
This is a cocktail that you can whip up in a matter of minute and you don’t even have to slice the first fruit for it to be perfect for any occasion.
There are no advanced bartending skills required. Anyone can make this!
It is extremely refreshing and your guests will be so impressed.
What is your favorite way to #MixItUp during the summer?
Be sure to pin this post for later…
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019