Have you ever thought about what inspires your choices in design? Is it certain colors, a favorite place, types of fabrics or nature?
Havertys would like to know, and right now they are holding a Get Inspired Contest. It is a chance for you to share what inspires your design style, and pick out Havertys pieces that reflect that design style. The best part, you could win a $1000 Havertys Gift Card!
For me, my inspiration comes from nature and all its beauty…
I love using elements in my home design that incorporate a natural feel in both the colors and objects. My favorite color is green, so I love using it in my home and butterflies are some of my favorites. I like using a neutral palette for my furniture and then adding elements that look like they came straight from nature in my home.
This simple butterfly photo I took inspired this amazing look from Havertys…
I love the neutral linen colored chair and all the nature inspired accents for the room. The butterfly print is just amazing. I could see myself curling up in that chair with a good book, and all the green accents around me, including that yummy rug.
So, what inspires your design style?
Here is how you enter the Havertys Get Inspired Contest for a chance to win a $1000 Havertys gift card…
1. Simply visit the Havertys site and select a piece that matches your design inspiration.
2. Then head on over to the Havertys Facebook Page and upload the photo with the link to the product on the contest page.
3. Don’t forget to mention what inspires you in home decor and how the Havertys piece can help you achieve that look.
4. For the official sweepstakes rules, click HERE.
So, what are you waiting for? Are you inspired by nature, colors, architecture or texture? Head on over to Havertys and pick out a piece that matches your inspiration and get entered for a chance to win the Get Inspired Contest .
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Beautifully Fresh Summer Produce for Easy Entertaining - July 19, 2017
- Mini Cinna-Toast Breakfast Sandwiches - July 18, 2017
- Paw Painting : A Tiger Tradition - July 11, 2017