Welcome to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but
FIVESIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
That’s right, SIX instead of 5 blogs! Here’s the deal, we decided it would be be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! Kelly will join our Monday Funday madness for 6 weeks, and then we will choose another awesome blogger who routinely links ups FUN projects to co-host with us for the next 6 weeks. That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Trish and I have been busy this week crafting, trying to organize, and working behind the scenes on a few blog changes. In the meantime we also shared a St.Patrick’s Day DIY Ideas roundup from the Monday Funday party, as well as creating these adorable St.Patrick’s Day Apothecary Jars…
This week, Rachel from Lines Across is picking the features.
Hi everyone! Be sure to enter the Artterro crafty giveaway I have going on right now. As much as I LOVE picking the features, it’s quite a daunting task. There are so many amazing projects that are linked up each week that it feels impossible to narrow them down, even to 24.
1. AMAZING Space Themed Nursery from Lemon Drop Life
2. Ribbon Mobile from How to Nest for Less
3. Pipe Cleaner Learning Activity from Sowdering About
4. Make Your Own Stamps from Babble Dabble Do
5. DIY Crayon Boxes from A Pumpkin and A Princess
6. DIY Lego Boxes from A Moment in Our World
7. Doorway Puppet Theater from While Wearing Heels
8. Bright and Neutral Handmade Nursery from Thrifty and Chic
1. Lavender Vases (Plus 11 Lavender Projects) from Smart School House
2. Floating Bench from Nalle’s House
3. DIY Hutch from Blue Roof Cabin
4. True Love Tree Carving from A Night Owl Blog
5. Sunburst Mirror from Ciburbanity
6. Wine Cork Decorative Ball from All Put Together
7. iPhone Pouches from Emmie Loves
8. How to Make a Mustache Hanger from Magic City Thistle
1. Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Semi Homemade Mom
2. Homemade Thin Mints from The First Year Blog
3. Triple Threat Chocolate Cheesecake from Mom on Timeout
4. Funfetti Chocolate Chip Scones from Crazy for Crust
5. Snowy Road Fudge from Eat.Sleep.Make.
6. Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake from Made from Pinterest
7. Pot of Gold Cake Pops from The Kurtz Corner
8. Churro Crisps from Shaken Together
If you don’t already, follow us all on Twitter.
We will be tweeting some of our favorite features from the party with the hashtag #mondayfundayparty. We would love it if you would join us in tweeting some of the projects that you love. Use #mondayfundayparty and we will retweet you.
Now to the Monday Funday PARTY!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- A Touch of Fall Decor - September 10, 2017
- Pilot Your Life - September 9, 2017
- Beautifully Fresh Summer Produce for Easy Entertaining - July 19, 2017