Hey Y’all welcome to Uncommon Designs and to the 6th Monday Funday Linky Party!
Last week, Monday Funday had 600+ awesome ideas linked up! Wowzer. And thank YOU! Did you check out all the incredible DIY Ideas and features from last week’s party? LOTS of amazing inspiration and tutorials. Go check them out!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but
FIVE SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
That’s right, SIX instead of 5 blogs! Here’s the deal, we decided it would be be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! Kelly will join our Monday Funday madness for 6 weeks, and then we will choose another awesome blogger who routinely links ups FUN projects to co-host with us for the next 6 weeks. That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Also check out Katie’s roundup of DIY Ideas from Monday Funday #5!!
This week, Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. is our Monday Funday hostess and feature picker…
C.R.A.F.T. is a nifty litte acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things. I blog about how to make awesome things with (mostly) free stuff! I’d love for you to follow along with me as I share my creative mishaps and merriments in my little piece of blog land, C.R.A.F.T. And since I love up cycling, this weeks features are all about turning old into new!
// Mason jar chandelier @ Marty Musings // Thrift store makeover @ C.R.A.F.T. // Drop cloth pillow @ Le Maison Joile // Ribbon lampshade makeover @ Daisy Mae Belle // Tile bookmarks @ Rae Gun Ramblings // Insulator coat rack @ Creatively Living // Nintendo bookends @ Mellywood’s Mansion // Paint drip planter @ One Artsy Mama //
//Test tube bud vase @ La Maison Joile // Thrift store table makeover @ A NIght Owl // Magazine mirror @ Shoestring Pavilion // Kitchen door organizer @ C.R.A.F.T. // TV console turned bar buffet @ Diary of a Preppy Mom // The giving plate @ Lulubelle Elaine // Cookie sheet magnet boards @ Love Grows Wild // Lavender mason jar candle @ A Pumpkin and a Princess //
Now let’s get this par-tay started…!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Giving Back This Holiday Season - November 17, 2017
- DIY Washi Tape Wall Frames - November 13, 2017
- Set the Scene: A Simple Christmas Morning Breakfast - November 4, 2017